At First Baptist Portales, we believe giving to God is an act of worship and a spiritual discipline, just like worship attendance, Bible study, or prayer. We want your experience of growing in giving to be as simple and joyful as possible. It is for that reason that we provide the following options and tools to use in giving to God's work.
1. Worship - In our worship services, you can give by placing an offering in the offering plate as it is passed. Offering envelopes are provided so you can let us know how your gift needs to be directed.
2. Online - Click on the MAKE A DONATION button below. You will be directed to our online giving page where you can follow directions on signing up to give online.
3. Automated - You can arrange for your offering to be automatically transferred from your bank account through use of the online option or by calling our Financial Secretary, who will happily assist you with making this arrangement with your bank. The church office number is 575-356-6761.
4. Text - You may give by texting any amount to 575-214-7766. To set things up, you will be prompted to register your credit/debit card account. You can then text this number, and type in whatever amount you want to contribute, like “$40.” If there is no designation, the amount contributed will go to the church budget. If you desire to designate your contribution, you simply add that to your text, for example: “$40 Building Fund.”
5. Mail - You may find it necessary to mail in your contribution on, say, a monthly basis. Our mailing address is First Baptist Church, 100 S. Avenue C, Portales, NM 88130.